maanantai 6. kesäkuuta 2011

Confirmation school DAY 1

I woke up this morning 8AM -__-" My confirmation school started at 9AM and I was late lol. We got Bibles and we sang psalms. We had two breaks between few lessons and then we had meal break which was one hour.

One thing which make me thinking was when our teacher said "Everything except love is transient. Hate will disappear but love last forever." and I realized its true. I've hate few ppl in my life but after all they are still very important to me. For example my friend I've knew now 8 years. We have been argue many times and I've actually hate her many times but after all I've always loved her (as a friend lol). She have been mean to me and sometimes I wonder why I'm even her friend but its cos I still love her and she is important to me ♥ I can swear everyone have this kind of ppl in their lifes.

Thanks ~

and now its time to say byebyes xox ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti