perjantai 22. heinäkuuta 2011

BACK IN BUSINESS!

muahaa. Finally I have time to write this blog~ heheh.
As you can imagine I've been really busy. This whole summer have been pretty nice heheh. Even I just realized I HATE MY HAIR!!! ;__;

CONFIRMATION

Well, last post was about Confirmation school. I actually liked confirmation school pretty much. It's like normal school but there we dont study maths,chemistry etc. It's about God n Jesus etc. But best part of that school is playing games heheh ♥ and meeting new ppl. And I met such an awesome ppl there ♥

After school is confirmation. It was in church ofc. :D And then it was confirmation party at my home. My best friend came from Vantaa to my party ♥ hehe. My grandparents and uncles etc came. I got about 700€!!!

I guess someones dont have any idea what confirmation is so I'll tell it to you now :D lol. First we have to study about some religious things and then we have an exam of it. When we pass that exam we have confirmation. This all is cos after confirmation we can have church weddings and we can be godparents. I actually think its just one reason more to church to get money -__-" Confirmation school is free but Confirmation camp aint free.


TAMPERE

After Confirmation I went to visit my dear cousin Mari♥ We were in Särkänniemi (Amusement park), watched The Hangover Part 2, met Mari's friends, were in moomin museum, shopping etc~ so much fun♥ I love u Mari♥!


SUMMER JOBS @KÄRSÄMÄKI


Oh well now to other things. I was at countryside 2 weeks! ♥ It was really cool experience heh. It was like summer job :p I wanna go back♥! Cows are soooooo cute heh. First days I only watched and tried to learn something. After first days it went actually pretty well. Second week was lot of better of course.
I miss these guys and cows♥ heheh.

There you can see Yosefina ♥ or Yosefiina I dont know heheh.


POWERPARK
Then to Powerpark~ its an amusement park in middle of nowhere hehe. One of my favourite places in the world♥ There's a pic of me and my friend Amdi. Excited girls lol xD♥ @COBRA
We were 3 days in powerpark ~ great times great times ♥


Well, 15.7. it was my bday~ f*cking 15 :D And DO U KNOW WHAT!!!!!! Tommi Kalenius called to me holy shit x__x' it was awesome♥! He said happy bday and sang one of his songs "Me ollaan" (=We are).

and 16.7. was my bro's and his wife's weddings ♥ awww :3 ! congrats ♥ :p

~~

Cos I've been so busy I gotta say now HAPPY BDAY KANON♥ 5.7. lol.... :D pretty much too late.

~~

Woaah.... now its ready x__x' almost whole summer.... hahah.

so BYEES xoxo !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti