torstai 28. heinäkuuta 2011

Randoms again ^^

Thiz morning me and my mum went to Palokka. First we ate there something and then SHOPPPPPPPING! I used over 100€ there x__x'

I'll show you later what I bought cos I gotta go to sleep soon. Tomorrow I'll go to visit my bro. I'll be there whole weekend. ♥

~~

One of my dearest friend Minna came to watch some movie here. We watched "Phat Girlz" and I can say it was awesome! :D Well cos of that sweet guy there♥ heheh.

And after movie Vili came :) It's always so freakin much fun with Vili and Minna that I could laugh my ass off ♥ haha.

We watched Friends and Simpsons etc. After that they had to leave so I went to talk with my dear mum♥ It's actually pretty sad when someones cant talk with their mums about everything cos I'm always having so great talks with my mum :D Sometimes lot of laugh and sometimes tears. Well of course we are not talking about everything but oh well :) My mum is awesome♥

~~

Well now to pico~~ and waiting for tomorrow♥

BYEBYES xoxox

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti