lauantai 30. heinäkuuta 2011

Brother and his wife ~

I'm staying this weekend at my bro's and his wife's home. Well its saturday and I'll go back to my home tomorrow. Aww I love my bro's son so much ♥ Joosu :) ! He is so so so so cute ♥!!! So big and sweet brown eyes *---*! Me want too~!

My time has been actually only watching what Joosu is doing when Joni (bro) and Suvi (his wife) are working.

Yesterday we watched Twilight New moon and today Paranormal Activity, Vampires suck and The Grudge. At the moment Suvi is watching The Grudge and I should go to watch it with her. Oh well here I am... writing my blog.... xD

I watched that stupid paranormal shit alone and I was cuddling some pig soft toy. Joosu was sleeping and when he woke up I didnt see some parts of that movie -_- So I have to watch it again later.

But now I go or Suvi feel herself lonely. BYEBYE xoxox

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti