tiistai 10. toukokuuta 2011

3 special ppl in my life ♥

Hehe. I'm a bit bored so I'd like to tell you about my best friends x

05.01.2009
Then I didnt know this girl I talked with would be my best friend ever. Even I was so young and oh well she was a bit (5 years) older than me. Without her I would be nothing♥ And what the hell this day (5.1.) is Miku's bday. He is vocalist of An Cafe and Lc5.

There have been good times and bad times and there is coming lot of more these times but we will stay friends 4ever...♥ xoxox


Autumn 2010
I met other best friend. Well we kind a knew each others cos we were friends when we were kids. :D lol x actually I think we will never grow up and be adults cos oh well. I think you know why xD

This guy is so special. Sometimes I can just wonder how so different ppl can be best friends. Seriously you are just like lil bro to me! I really really hope I can keep this guy in my life until the day I die lol :D And thanks for helping me so much and I'm sorry when I've being idiot and when I treat you so wrong.

31.12.2010-01.01.2011
Oh my god...
This guy really changed my life. In world there is not enough words to tell you how much you mean to me..♥ Every time I've been upset you make me smile x sometimes you are such an idiot and I say I hate you even *cough* I dont mean it at all :A

But every time I need someone who is listening me.. you are there. And you always listen me and help me. Even I'm a cunt sometimes. You are one of them who safe my life x I'm not anything without you. I'm sorry I've being idiot and sometimes I didnt listen you when you tried to help me but I want you know I'm sorry. Love you my bitch x


I wouldnt be anything without these 3 special friends I have ♥ I love you all and I dont ever wanna lose you. x I hope if you read this you notice which one is yours (:

Well hehe...

Byebyes xoxox

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti