maanantai 9. toukokuuta 2011

Pirates!!!

This day was so awesome! Have to say. It was beautiful weather and all. And I was happy yaaay :D

4PM I went to town with one of my dearest friend, Vili. Oh well we bought ice lollys and you can imagine how good it tastes when its sooo hot...♥ I love summer.

We went back to my home with Vili and I drove my scooter to backyard. I love driving♥

However, we planed if we could go to swim...We never didnt. xD And we bought cookies and fanta and went to Kasperi beach :p we talked about birds (wtf) and laughed A LOT...
Then my other friend Mika came and we went to harbour. It was a bit unfair cos boys had bikes and I *cough* kind a broke my bike this morning so... well nevermind :D

Oh my gosh it was so epic xD we went to some childs ship and played Pirates of the Caribbean♥ I was Jack Sparrow \.../ and you can only imagine and wonder how epic it was. Me and Vili never grow up and be adults...♥

8PM we went to my home and you can guess what I did. Drove my scooter back to garage xD

And now I should go to sleep... lol its 11:47PM...

Byebyes xoxox cya l8r ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti