tiistai 17. toukokuuta 2011

The RainyDay and Barber~

I woke up this morning and I was freakin tired x....x I'm still tired lol.

And it was _cold_! I thought this morning it will be warmer but oh well it was raining. And its still raining! Holy shit x....x

Yesterday we cleaned product racks. This pic isnt from this barber I'm working at ~

We cleaned up few other racks too. Lot of cleaning :D Well we are actually only cleaning that place... 3 days of cleaning and cleaning and cleaning...

Today we took rubbish out and cleaned more. We took hairs away from magazined and something like that :D And you can believe how hairy my clothes were again x......x gosh.

Btw... My sister's daughter is watching Disney Channel... :D Something about Donald Duck.
and older sister's daughter is eating ice cream with her friend and there is _raining_! Idiots xD

I'm maybe going to gym today. I dont know :p Let's see x

Gosh my dog is lady xD She cant walk on the ground what is wet xD lol.

But now :p

Byebyes xoxox

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti