tiistai 10. toukokuuta 2011

Woawoa~

Heyo again~ Heheh...

Today I was with Vili again. And it was last day at that school where I was. Next week I'm going back to my real school :D

First Vili came to my home. There was so hot in my room x.....x so we thought if we would take something to drink and go to that ship again. Well Vili's mum called to Vili and she forget keys so Vili should go and open their home's door to her... And do you know what... Vili's mum's keys was on pocket of her jacket!!! Oh my gosh xD

I dont still have my bike so... I've walked two days xD Well no worries :D

And yayayayayay! Vili have Sly 2! xD So I played it when Vili ate.

Oh well we went to harbour again to that ship for childs xD We called to Mika and he came there too.
We had so much fun again yayay ~ heheh.

Btw.. Next year I'm going to Thailand (again...) but not to Phuket. Now we are going to Khao Lak with my family and with my friend's family. I cant wait xoxox !!!

So byebyes xox ! Cya again (:

Btw.. if you want me to write about something just say :p and if you wanna know something just ask :p I dont bite lol x

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti