maanantai 23. toukokuuta 2011

Something~

I got my lost posts back in blogger ♥

Oh well I posted it all again...
-----
I'm going mad with all these exams I have. I think I didnt pass math exam again and I have school only 2 weeks anymore. And if I didnt pass chemistry exam I will cry ;___;"

My sister's daughter called me yesterday do I wanna go to watch with her some movie... GUESS WHICH MOVIE..... Pirates of the Caribbean 4..... So I'm going today to watch it _AGAIN_ :D

Last saturday was pretty cool hahah. I had some confirmation stuff "Can't u c the crusifix". It took all day from me x.......x But thank god I have awesome friends ♥ :p I went out like 2:30pm and I came back to home 11:30pm. Whole day with my friends grr ♥

There were playing some random bands lol and the last band which played was fucking awesome! heheh I'm going again on next year to Can't u c the crusifix thing :p

Now I'm playing Sly 2 *---* I love this game ♥ Even I sometimes need Vili's help with it xD lol...

Oh well I think its time to say

BYEBYES xoxox again :p

Btw... I had time for dentist today ;_____;" I hate dentist... it was terrible.

+ Sorry about all mistakes I wrote this again a bit too fast and I'm busy with this Sly game and kgjsöjsfjsdfd...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti