maanantai 9. toukokuuta 2011

Ta-daa !

Im back with new blog!

This time I really really promise to write this blog as soon as I can. And now I start to write it in english. OK Lets start!

Oh well, about these few weeks. I felt a little bit lost and I've being a bit depressed. Problems with friendships and all. I didnt pass math exam and I get 4 of three subjects! I'm glad I anyways pass all these subjects. ♥ I've done lot of work and I've being busy with school and all.

Now I hope I can start next school year with happy mind. Last year of that school where I study.. then is one question more.. Where I should go next? Well let's think about it later ;)

I realized how much I love my friends. I have actually 3 amazing friend and on last few weeks I realized how important they are to me. Even I was scared of lose two of them now I know I dont ever never lose them ♥ thanks a lot xoxox
My _best_ friend (who I almost lost) is such amazing. Even she maybe dont believe it. I love you babe so much xox

Well... I'll write later again (:

Byes xoxox

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti