sunnuntai 15. toukokuuta 2011

Eurovision 2011 and ice hockey !



Hey again heheh.
Now about Eurovision 2011 (yea I know Finland sucks) x

First I have to say how the hell Sweden was 3rd x......x Their song sucks! (finland aswell)

I think Estonia was pretty cool and Germany too :p Georgia was cool too :D

And WTFWTFWTF.... Norway gave 12 points to Finland?! muahahaha
and Iceland 10 points to Finland :D!

Oh well this year was pretty cool I think :D lol last time I watched Eurovision was 2007 and 2009.

----------------

And now a bit of ice hockey lol. I dont usually watch it but now I'm going mad with this game! Sweden-Finland oh my fucking god xD !!! If Finland win this whole shit I will fuck all!

I'm really going crazy... xD My parents are going to sleep and my dad said "if Finland win you can shout and loud!" and my mum dont think so lol.

Well let's see heheh.

Now byebyes xox

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti